It's not matter of git, but rather the matter of your development
strategy.
If your apps are supposed to work within one project, then one repo is
what you need, if these apps are in fact three different projects,
then second idea is right.

You can always have different branches for each developer, one branch
with all their work merged and one branch for only core changes (libs -

security at symfony-project.com