On 9/12/10 4:23 PM, Fangzx wrote:
I play Symfony2 and Doctrine2 for two weeks, and I came from
Java(5years) and Python/Django(3years). My questions:
1. Doctrine2  is so like Java Hibernate and is too heavy, I don't like
that, for example, why not use pulic properties directly instead of
setter and getter in the entity class.

This is not needed. You can just use public properties if you want.

2. Symfony2 is more Java like than Django, all is class, I don't like
that, I think the function should be first class citizen.

Just read the current discussion about implementing generic views as classes in Django.

3. Why every route want a name in Symfony2 ?

I switched to Lithium (li3) today, and hope Symfony2 can get something
useful from  Lithium .

Good luck!

Fabien

Sorry for my bad English.