Hello,

I use synmfony + doctrine

I have two tables :

Table "Prets" (store articles borowed to managers)
Table "CDP" (Store all manager names)

Actually i use the default widget "sfWidgetFormDoctrineChoice" get
from the BaseFormfilter (generated by doctrine) which allow me to get
a list of managers from the relationnal table. But i want to search by
input and not a select widget.

My problem is that i want to search a 'manager name ' with a string
input from a list of "prets"

Here is the form filter :

public function configure()
  {

        //Widgets

    $this->setWidget('oid_cdp', new
sfWidgetFormDoctrineChoice(array('model' => $this-
>getRelatedModelName('CDP'),'method' =>'getNameres','order_by' =>
array('nameres', 'asc'), 'add_empty' => true)));

        //Validators

        $this->setValidator('oid_cdp',new
sfValidatorDoctrineChoice(array('required' => false, 'model' => $this-
>getRelatedModelName('CDP'), 'column' => 'oid')));

    //Fields to use
        $this->useFields(array('oid_cdp'));

        //Label names
    $this->widgetSchema->setLabels(array(

          'oid_cdp'     => 'Manager',

    ));
        $this->widgetSchema['nom_utilisateur']->setOption( 'with_empty',
false );

Is there a way to use the  "sfWidgetFormDoctrineChoice" as an input
type (like sfWidgetFormFilterInput) ?

Thank you

security at symfony-project.com