I was actually expecting an array that would have the 'text' key when I
discovered this. I have no issues with using the sfValidatorString class on
objects derived from sfForm, just with objects that are based on
sfFormFilterDoctrine. That's where I'm confused. I also noticed that classes
generated by the symfony command-line in the filter directory use
sfValidatorPass for table fields that are strings; while those in the form
directory were actually using sfValidatorString.

I'm not sure if it matters but I'm actually using something along the lines
of $filterForm['afield']->render() to render the text boxes. Are there any
differences in how sfForm-derived objects handle validation that's different
from sfFormFilterDoctrine-derived objects?

Thanks

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 8:15 AM, Gustavo Adrian <comfortablynum...@gmail.com

security at symfony-project.com