Von: symfony-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:symfony-us...@googlegroups.com]
Im Auftrag von Tobias Sjösten
Gesendet: Montag, 11. Oktober 2010 21:06
An: symfony users
Betreff: [symfony-users] Re: Routing with fallthrough

Thanks for your answer!

But I'm afraid I might have been unclear. For categories I have for
example 'symfony', 'php, 'internet', etc. And for these I'd want to
offer URLs like /symfony, /php, /internet, etc. Then I also have
projects like 'sfSomethingPlugin' and 'sfSomeOtherThingPlugin', which
I want to offer at /sfsomethingplugin and /sfsomeotherthingplugin.

Is there any way to solve that problem?

Cheers,
Tobias