Hi,

thanks for the answer.
The database translation works well, no problems with that.

yes, when i run 'php symfony i18n:extract --auto-save frontend en' not
appends changes to xml file, delete de previous translations:
An example

First extract returns
   18 new
   0 old

Second returns
  0 new
  0 old

Then i write some translations on the xml file then i run again
extract and returns
  18 new
  0 old
And delete the translations i made.