Try this one: http://www.freewebhostingarea.com/

On 14-10-2010 10:34, JoJo wrote:
Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your reply.

I agree with you, with the 'free' hosting, there are lots of constraints.

As for the cheap hosting, do you know any good providers?

Thanks and Regards,

JoJo

2010/10/14 Gareth McCumskey <gmccums...@gmail.com <mailto:gmccums...@gmail.com>>

    Most "free" providers only give you basic file upload access (not
    SSH) and will automatically insert advertising as well. They need
    to make money somehow.

    Cheap hosting though is very widely available and a lot of cheap
    hosting providers will even give you ssh access for no extra cost
    on request.

    On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:14 PM, JoJo <jojoyangd...@gmail.com