Hey Raphael,

That is exactly what I am trying to achieve here. So thanks for your tip,
I'll take yours over Gareths' I do wanna shoot a couple of more questions to
both of you that is essentially a spin off the existing question.

First of all, Raphael, I noticed you made use of regular HTML tags, I tried
using Symfony submit_Tag and set up a name parameter, such as:

echo submit_tag('Comment'',' ', ' comments' )
but the HTML always renders itself as :

<input type="submit" value="Comment" name="commit"/> WHich is to imply that
the $name parameter of the submit_tag was not interpreted. I am hoping the
format is correct, here is the API link that I referred to:

http://www.symfony-project.org/api/1_2/FormHelper#method_submit_tag

2nd Could you guys shed some light upon $request variable. I see both of you
guys using it, typically I use it always as:

$this->getRequest()->getParameter()....etc...but is there a way to
initialize $request.

Thanks a ton, Happy weekend![?]

security at symfony-project.com