Hello!

Maybe you have forgot to svn checkout the assets (images, js, and css ) from
the jobeet repository.

Alecs

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 2:26 PM, mrhassan <rakib...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have installed Symfony and followed all the instructions upto the
> end of day 3. Everything worked fine. But at the last step, if I want
> to see the output of the following page:
>
> http://www.jobeet.com.localhost/frontend_dev.php/job
>
> the output is not shown. The page shows some data in text format all
> over the page instead showing graphically. I tried to solve it but
> couldn't solve it.
>
> How can I solve it? Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day!

Alecs
Certified ScrumMaster

P.S. If you are on a list, please don't contact me privately, unless i have
allowed to. Further messages will be ignored.

There are no cannibals alive! I have ate the last one yesterday ...
I am on web:  http://www.alecslupu.ro/
I am on twitter: http://twitter.com/alecslupu
I am on linkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alecslupu
Tel: (+4)0722 621 280