Hi all,

I created a product gallery with the following format:

bracelets     |      [image 1] [image 2] [image 3]
earrings       |      [image 4] [image 5] [image 6]
necklaces    |      [image 7] [image 8] [image 9], etc.
sets            |

So the left side contains links that are in the following categories
(of products): bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and sets.

How can I make it so that when the user clicks one of these links, the
result images for that criteria appear in the right hand panel. What
kind of page structure do I need?

I already know how to retrieve the array using DQL and show the
images, but I can't fathom how I can make them appear on the right
side--reloading the images to fit the criteria.

I don't think frames will work here (tell me if I'm wrong) and I don't
know how to work with slots. :(

I would appreciate any help and direction you can provide for me to
achieve this. Thank you!

security at symfony-project.com