There's a setTemplate method on controller. Find the best between
setTemplate and include_partial for your case

Le 3 nov. 2010 21:46, "Gareth McCumskey" <gmccums...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Erm .. why not just use the same action instead of having two actions that
are exactly the same? If you are not sure what I mean please give me an
example of what you are doing and I can explain better, but you don't need
to create seperate actions if they are exactly the same

--
Gareth McCumskey
http://garethmccumskey.blogspot.com

security at symfony-projec...