Dude we arent upset about your presence and we don't wish you off this
board. The point is, that this is a symfony user group. In general if one is
using symfony, one already has a very good knowledge of php. When I say its
a professionals board I guess what I mean is be professional. If you need to
ask what a loop is, that means that you are missing some fundamental
computer programming knowledge and you should be asking that on a beginner
board or reading a tutorial. There is no way that you searched for hours and
couldn't find something that explained what a php foreach loop is.

So when posting here, be professional and figure out if your question has to
do with symfony or not. This user group needs to maintain a certain
reputation otherwise we might as well call it hte general question board.

Alex Pilon
(613) 608-1480

security at symfony-project.com