Must be because a post validator is already set. Try commenting the
mergePostValidator to see if a post validator is already set. Inspect parent
classes code also.

---
Alexandre Salomé - http://alexandre-salome.fr

Le 12 nov. 2010 18:03, "Michał Piotrowski" <mkkp...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi,

I've got a registration form with two fields for password

   $this->validatorSchema['password'] = new
sfValidatorString(array(), array('required' => 'Pole wymagane.'));
   $this->validatorSchema['password_again'] = clone
$this->validatorSchema['password'];
   $this->mergePostValidator(new sfValidatorSchemaCompare('password',
sfValidatorSchemaCompare::EQUAL, 'password_again', array(),
array('invalid' => 'Hasło wpisane w obu polach powinno być
identyczne.')));

The problem appears when I fill password only in one field. I get
messages from validator:
"    * The two passwords must be the same.
   * Hasło wpisane w obu polach powinno być identyczne.
"

How can I customize first message or remove it (second message has the
same meaning)? I grepped the validators source and I can't find
validator that generates this message. I also checked documentation
and
http://trac.symfony-project.org/browser/branches/1.4/lib/validator/sfValidatorSchemaCompare.class.php
http://trac.symfony-project.org/browser/branches/1.4/lib/validator/sfValidatorSchema.class.php
http://trac.symfony-project.org/browser/branches/1.4/lib/validator/sfValidatorBase.class.php