Hi, experts.
I set up a simple relationship using sfGuardUserProfile.
But it does not work properly.

Remove 'p.name' from select method, In this case it works.
Why?
I do not understand the meaning of the error message.

Please help me.

---

ERROR MESSAGE
>500 | Internal Server Error | Doctrine_Query_Exception
>The root class of the query (alias s) must have at least one field selected.

#action.php

    $this->saless = Doctrine_Query::create()
      ->select('s.user_id as userid,p.name, sum(s.amount) as amount')
      ->from('Sales s')
//      ->where('s.created_at between ? and ?',array($start,$end))
      ->leftJoin('s.Profile p')
      ->groupBy('userid')
      ->execute();

#schema.yml