On 11/27/10 5:20 AM, Gustavo Adrian wrote:
Ok, I wanted to start my contribution with this little issue. It's a
small fix so it's a great way to learn how to contribute. I'm not very
familiarized with github, and I've been working with git for a few
weeks. I've followed the steps shown on the docs that talks about
contribution at:
http://docs.symfony-reloaded.org/master/contributing/code/patches.html

<http://docs.symfony-reloaded.org/master/contributing/code/patches.html>My
branch: https://github.com/gfalco/symfony/tree/ticket_9297

<https://github.com/gfalco/symfony/tree/ticket_9297>Added two simple
things: The test against an empty string so it returns true with null
AND an empty string. And I've added the unit test accordingly.

So, if I'm right, next step is a pull request?

Yes,

Fabien

Thanks!

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 11:27 PM, Gustavo Adrian
<comfortablynum...@gmail.com <mailto:comfortablynum...@gmail.com>> wrote:

     > Ok, that's a bug. Can you file a ticket please? :)

    Of course :) http://trac.symfony-project.org/ticket/9297

    <http://trac.symfony-project.org/ticket/9297>

    On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Bernhard Schussek
    <bschus...@gmail.com <mailto:bschus...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        2010/11/26 Gustavo Adrian <comfortablynum...@gmail.com
        <mailto:comfortablynum...@gmail.com>>:
         > The Url constraint for instance. How could you make it
        optional? if you
         > don't enter any value on the field, it would complain because
        the only way
         > it returns true is if $value === null

        Ok, that's a bug. Can you file a ticket please? :)

        Bernhard
        --
        Software Architect & Engineer
        Blog: http://webmozarts.com

        --
        If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please
        send it to security at symfony-project.com
        <http://symfony-project.com>

        To post to this group, send email to
        symfony-users@googlegroups.com
        <mailto:symfony-users@googlegroups.com>
        <mailto:symfony-users%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>

If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it
to security at symfony-project.com

security at symfony-project.com