Dear all,

 For anyone who is currently looking to take on permanent employment
in London, paying £30-40k, please see the spec below for a PHP
Developer and email me, will.harf...@assetresourcing.com

Moderators, I trust this will be acceptable and that you don't mind me
posting this.

-------------------

PHP Web Developer

Based In North West London

The minimum requirements are at least 3 years PHP experience, with
experience of Symphony framework, a major RDBMS (MS SQL, MySQL or
Oracle), jQuery, ajax, CSS and HTML.

Other desirable skills are; CMS, XML, SOAP, Windows Server and Apache
admin. Other skills that will help with the application are
Subversion, Eclipse-pdt and Apostrophe CMS.

The work will be carried out in PHP with connectivity to SQL Server,
however it is envisaged that the role will evolve into other areas of
responsibility. Working within a team you will support and develop
multiple web sites.
The role will typically be involved in programming for website
development, extranet, hosted sites, SQL connectivity & some front end
web development & graphics as well as other web projects
opportunities. The candidate will also be expected to contribute
towards implementing structure, methodologies, to continually help
improve and streamline existing in-house work practices.

We are seeking a highly motivated professional individual with
excellent business practices, including good communication and
documentation skills. You will be able to fit into a team; however you
will be self motivated. Ideally you have the ability to bring new
skills and processes to the company.

This excellent opportunity comes with an above average salary as well
as fantastic benefits including, Share options, Bonus, Pension,
Discount on services and Life insurance. We look forward to your
application and helping you reach your full potential with our client.

The company is a leading utility company with a unique offering for
both the residential and corporate markets, a turnover of £370m+ and
currently trades on the UK LSE stock market.

----

security at symfony-project.com