Hi.

Yes, it is possible, but currently I only now the GET method.

Look for this snippet:

if ($this->form->isValid()){

$this->redirect('contact/thankyou?'.http_build_query($this->form->getValues()));}

On this Resource...

http://www.symfony-project.org/forms/1_4/en/02-Form-Validation

It is the "Forms in action" From Symfony docs.

The .http_build_query will pass the data to another action, if the form is
valid (for this example)
But I would love to know a POST implementation example.

If you get it first than I, please send me a short mail [?]

security at symfony-project.com