On 22 Nov, 06:36, Pradeep <pradeep.pench...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found that title is being obtained from the layout.php which is
> being applied to all pages taking it from there. I wonder how to add
> the title to each page according to the type of the page showing
> necessary title.

If you need to automatically set the title for each of your module/
actions, you can simply extend sfResponse::getTitle() like so:

<?php
class myResponse extends sfWebResponse
{
  public function getTitle()
  {
    $module = sfContext::getInstance()->getRequest()-
>getParameter('module', 'default');
    $title = parent::getTitle();

    return $module == 'default' ? $title : $module . ' - ' . $title;
  }
}

then you need to edit factories.yml in your app.
This can be very useful in backends

cheers
Massimiliano

security at symfony-project.com