Hi Leevi,

Im a big fan of your Expression Engine work- this is more of a Doctrine
issue as relationships are defined in either the schema.yml or directly in
the database and schema generated from that.. i havent used symfony 2 either
so i cant really help you out

http://www.linkedin.com/in/justendoherty - LinkedIn
http://www.twitter.com/phpchap - Twitter
http://www.anotherwebdeveloper.com - Portfolio