Hello,

I'm working with your symphony plugin terawurfl and I have some
installation questions if you don't mind helping me out a bit...

first, I'm having trouble installing with the usual method:

symfony plugin:install sfTeraWurflPlugin

So I downloaded the package and put the sfTeraWurflPlugin.9.9.0 into
the plugins directory, changed the name to sfTeraWurflPlugin

followed the next setup instructions to change the app.yml file and
the setting.yml file, they read lileke this:

app.yml:

all:
  sfTeraWurflPlugin:
    data_dir: "%sf_plugins_dir%/sfTeraWurflPlugin/data/" # important !
    thumb_dir: "%sf_web_dir%/images/thumbs/"      # where generated
images should be stored. be careful when changing it ! your thumbs
should be under sf_web_dir
    data_file: "wurfl.xml"
    patch_file: "custom_web_patch.xml;web_browsers_patch.xml"
    download_url: "http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/wurfl/
WURFL/latest/wurfl-latest.zip"
    cvs_download_url: "http://wurfl.cvs.sourceforge.net/%2Acheckout%2A/
wurfl/xml/wurfl.xml"
    override_memory_limit: true     #Enable to override PHP's memory
limit if you are having problems loading the WURFL data like this:
                                    #Fatal error: Allowed memory size
of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in
TeraWurflLoader.php on line 287

    memory_limit:  "256M"       #size of memory to be allocated when
override_memory_limit is activated

    database:
      host: localhost
      name: terawurfl       #database name
      username: root
      password: ********
      connector: MySQL5
      is_cache_enabled: true  #enable cache system (set to tru or
false)
      table:
        index: TeraWurflIndex  #index table
        merge: TeraWurflMerge  #merge table
        cache: TeraWurflCache   # the cache table
        prefix: TeraWurfl      #device prefix for tables of devices

and

settingsyml

# You can find more information about this file on the symfony
website:
# http://www.symfony-project.org/reference/1_4/en/04-Settings

prod:
  .settings:
    no_script_name:         true
    logging_enabled:        false

dev:
  .settings:
    error_reporting:        <?php echo (E_ALL | E_STRICT)."\n" ?>
    web_debug:              true
    cache:                  false
    no_script_name:         false
    etag:                   false

test:
  .settings:
    error_reporting:        <?php echo ((E_ALL | E_STRICT) ^
E_NOTICE)."\n" ?>
    cache:                  false
    web_debug:              false
    no_script_name:         false
    etag:                   false

all:
  .settings:
    # Form security secret (CSRF protection)
    csrf_secret:            ****************************************

    # Output escaping settings
    escaping_strategy:      true
    escaping_method:        ESC_SPECIALCHARS

    # Enable the database manager
    use_database:           true

    # modules
    enabled_modules:        [default, sfTeraWurflAdmin]

Overall it's a pretty brand new installation.

I installed the thumbnail plugin, that one was not problem doing the
standard symphony way.

I then went to /frontend_dev.php/sfTeraWurflAdmin

but I'm getting an error:

404 | Not Found | sfError404Exception
Action "sfTeraWurflAdmin/index" does not exist.

etc...

(I cleared the cache as well)

doing a check on the plugin reports the following error:

∴ php symfony terawurfl:check-config

  There are no tasks defined in the "terawurfl" namespace.

I'm using Symphony 1.4.9-DEV

security at symfony-project.com