Hi Jon,

Another solution is ton set variables on apache (file envvars):

# ORACLE
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="/opt/local/lib/oracle"
export NLS_LANG=AMERICAN_AMERICA.AL32UTF8

export NLS_TIME_FORMAT="HH24:MI:SS"
export NLS_DATE_FORMAT="YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS"
export NLS_TIMESTAMP_FORMAT="YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS"
export NLS_TIMESTAMP_TZ_FORMAT="YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS TZH:TZM"

But i have the same error:

Warning: Illegal offset type
in/www/virtualhosts/xxx/src/vendor/doctrine/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php
line 1865

Thanks for you help

Le 3 déc. 2010 à 18:59, Jonathan Wage a écrit :

> I think the issue is you need to configure the oracle date format to be
> something that PHPs strtotime can parse. I think the documentation mentions
> something about this somewhere.

Bertrand

security at symfony-project.com