Not really. I am using sf1.4. I have it basically like that post and
similar to the job_create: section in the jobeet tutorial
http://www.symfony-project.org/jobeet/1_4/Doctrine/en/05#chapter_05_collection_route_class
but without using an object route. The lead_import_upload route is
always called even from a form post. The sfDoctrineRouteCollection
routes I have work perfect and do this internally but my custom route
will not. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Michael

security at symfony-project.com