I want to embed the login form of the DoctrineGuardPlugIn into my
layout.php. I could do this with the following code in layout.php.

$class = sfConfig::get('app_sf_guard_plugin_signin_form',
'sfGuardFormSignin');
$form = new $class();?>
<form action="<?php echo url_for('@sf_guard_signin') ?>"
method="post">
            <tbody>
                        <?php echo $form ?>
            </tbody>
            <tfoot>
                        <input type="submit" value="<?php echo __('Signin',
null,
'sf_guard') ?>" />
           </tfoot>
</form>

But when my login fails, I don't want to navigate to any sign in page.
I want the page to be the same with the "Invalid username/password"
shown above my login block. Also when I write the above code and click
on a link bound to a secure action, it takes me to a signup page where
i have the login block form my layout as well as the one in the sign
up form. Please help!!!

security at symfony-project.com