Hi Sinu,

You can have a look at the form rendering section on:
http://www.symfony-project.org/forms/1_4/en/03-Forms-for-web-Designers this
should give you enough info on how to break out of the default rendering /
display the form elements as you need them..

http://www.linkedin.com/in/justendoherty - LinkedIn
http://www.twitter.com/phpchap - Twitter
http://www.anotherwebdeveloper.com - Portfolio

security at symfony-project.com