Le 15/01/2011 19:54, Grzegorz Śliwiński a écrit :
I've recently started to look into symfony2, and decided after
checking sandbox version, that if anything helps me to learn symfony2,
it would be clean project. Finally found information about symfony
bootstrap, that generates clean project skeleton, in similar way as it
worked in symfony1.4.
But maybe unfortunately I decided to use xml configuration, and it got
me into troubles.
At first there were some typos, which already got fixed, but now I'm
getting another (uncaught) error:

InvalidArgumentException: [ERROR 1871] Element '{http://www.symfony-
project.org/schema/dic/symfony}session': This element is not expected.
Expected is one of ( {http://www.symfony-project.org/schema/dic/
symfony}translator, {http://www.symfony-project.org/schema/dic/symfony}
param-converter ). (in /home/www/szkola/app/config/config.xml - line
21, column 0) in /.../project/src/vendor/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/
DependencyInjection/Loader/XmlFileLoader.php on line 321

i thought that adding those expected elements, even empty, would solve
this issue, but.. well... the<app:session>  element is still
unexpected.

I had the same issue before moving my app to yaml. The order of the elements seems to be important to validate the XSD schema. Defining the session before the templating solved the problem for me at this time.

--
Christophe | Stof

security at symfony-project.com