Hi,

I have a simply component, in which I've tried to indicate the use of a
slot.  However, it seems to be ignored, and the html content that I place
within the slot never appears in my final page.

My component's template is:
<?php use_helper( "Partial" ) ?>
<?php slot( "head" )?>

<!-- content for slot here -->

<?php end_slot() ?>

And my main layout.php has the following:

<head>
<?php if (has_slot('head')) { ?><?php include_slot('head'); ?><?php } ?>
</head>

Can I not use a slot within a component?

Thanks,

Eric

security at symfony-project.com