Hi Erman

Your question is not very clear but here are a few points. Yes, Symfony does
have a bit of steep learning curve.

To install my project with the plugin I created a shell script
php lib/vendor/symfony/data/bin/symfony generate:project myproject  #creates
project
php symfony generate:app frontend  # creates app
php symfony plugin:install sfDoctrineGuardPlugin  #installs plugin
php symfony doctrine:build --all --no-confirmation --and-load  #creates the
DB

I then used the command prompt
php symfony guard:create-user us...@gmail.com user1 user1 User1 One  # will
create user
php symfony guard:promote user1 # will promote user to be superadmin
php symfony guard:change-password user1 user1  # will change password

After you setup sfDoctrineGuardPlugin browse to
your_site/index.php/guard/groups, .../guard/permissions and .../guard/users
to manage groups, permission and users.  I then used "php symfony
doctrine:data-dump" to dump data in YML file and saved it.  So now I just
copy this YML file back to data/fixtures and recreate the DB when I have
to.

Just run the "php symfony list" to see the list of possible commands and
"php symfony help guard:create-user" (or another task) to get specific
instructions.  I am sure you can figure it out.

Dmitry

security at symfony-project.com