imo your project configuration has to look like this:

# to enter with localhost, 127.0.0.1 or even your network IP
NameVirtualHost *:8080
Listen *:8080
<VirtualHost *:8080>
DocumentRoot "C:\wamp\www\jobeet\web"
DirectoryIndex index.php
<Directory "C:\wamp\www\jobeet\web">
  AllowOverride All
  Allow from All
</Directory>
Alias /sf "C:\wamp\www\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\data\web\sf"
<Directory "C:\wamp\www\jobeet\lib\vendor\symfony\data\web/sf">
  AllowOverride All
  Allow from All
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

I haven't seen a configuration in Windows in a long time, but as I remember
this conf should work.

Regards

2011/1/27 Namata Winnie <wiynn...@gmail.com>

> attached is my http.conf file.
>
> thanx
>

> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Gabriel Petchesi <pghora...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Make sure you restart the webserver after any configuration change (or
>> reload with the new configuration).
>>
>>     gabriel
>>
>> --
>> If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it to
>> security at symfony-project.com

>> http://groups.google.com/group/symfony-users?hl=en
>>

> --
> *Namata Winfred
> IT Assistant
> Natural Chemotherapeutics Research Institute, Ministry Of Health
>
> Mobile: 0774607443
> *
> *Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is
> the only way to accomplish results that last*.

Ing. Jonathan A. Claros Santander.
Ingeniero de Sistemas FCyT UMSS
Developer Symfony since 2007

security at symfony-project.com