On 2/1/11 7:59 AM, Adrien Mogenet wrote:
Yes, this is the whole class name SF2 is attempting to load... Despite
I declared this class using "prefixes" in autoloader.

I agree this is not very logical, (at least, not so transparent) but I
don't think this could be a bug in autoloader.

Please read the PHP 5.3 namespaces doc and you will understand everything.

Fabien