On 2/4/11 8:25 AM, phil0 wrote:
After updating my vendors recently, a few things has happened to my project:

    * The homepage route seems to now be matching everything, so that no
      matter the url, the homepage is shown.
    * Any calls to $view['router']->generate(...) in the dev environment
      now forgets adding "dev.php" to the url, so that all links link to
      the prod environment - similar to setting no_script_name=true in sf1.

This is an excerpt of my routing.yml file:

            hello:

            pattern: /{name}

            defaults: { _controller: ReportingBundle:Report:show }

            homepage:

            pattern: /

            defaults: { _controller: ReportingBundle:Report:dashboard }

Requests to both / and /whatever point to the dashboard action in the
Report controller of the ReportingBundle.

Can anyone tell me why?

In your front controllers, change the 'new Request()' call to 'Request::createFromGlobals()'.

Fabien

--
If you want to report a vulnerability issue on symfony, please send it
to security at symfony-project.com

security at symfony-project.com