It was indeed my reason.
But the create() static method also had a bug with the "name" parameter
(whose mandatory property seems to be undocumented, as API claims a ""
default value), in my version of the sandbox.
Form constructor works well, I'm lazy to update the Framework (impossible to
use git from my place but i'll try next time).

Fabien

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM, stof <s...@notk.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:45:14 +0100, Fabien Meurillon
> <fabien.meuril...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > As workaround, I just turned my
> >   $form = CustomerForm::create($this->get("form.context"));
> > Into a
> >   $form = new
> >
> CustomerForm("customers_create",$this->get("form.context")->getOptions());
> >

> The second argument of the Form::create method is the name of the form.
> This is a mandatory argument (an exception is now thown when not set but
> this was not the case in PR6)
> An empty name breaks the retrieving of the datas as the name corresponds
> to the variable name in $_POST.
> --
> Christophe | Stof

Fabien Meurillon