Le 15/02/2011 23:57, Lideln a écrit :
Since I cannot add new answers to the topic I created earlier (why
that ?), I create a new one here with additionnal info.

As I said, I followed the official tutorial to create a RegisterForm
and using it to register new members.
But I got stuck at the validation, because I got the error :
The option "validator" is required for validating

Here is my code, please can you tell me what I did wrong ?

[config.yml]
app.config:
     error_handler: null

[controller]
                $oRequest = new RegisterRequest();
                $oForm = RegisterForm::create($this->get('form.context'));
You need to provide the name of the form here as a second argument. The doc of the master has been fixed for this point.

Regards

--
Christophe | Stof

security at symfony-project.com