On 16 Feb, 18:51, Richtermeister <nex...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The only thing I'm unsure about is how to group said files within the
> bundle.. I mean, most bundles I see have one controllers dir and one
> templates dir, etc.. but do you just mix admin vs. front-end templates
> in there?

http://docs.symfony-reloaded.org/guides/symfony1.html#applications

"And if you need to separate the frontend and the backend features of
some bundles, you can create sub-namespaces for controllers, sub-
directories for templates, different semantic configurations, separate
routing configurations, and so on."

That's the way :)

Daniel

security at symfony-project.com