This has been asked before but basically what it boils down to is:

- Do you have an application that will be complete and ready to go live only
after March?
- Will you be willing to make alterations (perhaps extensive alterations
even) after Symfony 2 is released in March to your application?
- Do you mind even after the March release there being bugs that need to be
worked out framework; i.e. stability might be an issue right after release.

If you answered yes to all those questions then feel free to use Symfony 2.
If however having a stable, thoroughly tested and implemented framework that
works well and reliably with little downtime for corrections is more
important, use 1.4.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Daniel <daniel.ra...@msn.com> wrote:

> I am not sure if this question has been asked before. I looked and
> didn't see anything.
>
> I'm starting a project and I'm thinking I should do it on Symfony 2
> since the release is scheduled for March. What do you guys think? Any
> advice?

Gareth McCumskey
http://garethmccumskey.blogspot.com
twitter: @garethmcc