hello

I am trying to reimplement the old Doctrine transformers after
upgrading from PR5, but there seems to be a contradiction with the
interface, reverseTransform is called with 2 arguments.

    // Symfony\Component\Form\Field
    protected function reverseTransform($value)
    {
            return '' === $value ? null : $value;
        }
        return $this->valueTransformer->reverseTransform($value, $this->data);
    }

but the interface only allows one:

    // Symfony\Component\Form\ValueTransformer\ValueTransformerInterface
    function reverseTransform($value);

If the interface is correct, how can the transformers access the form
data object?

thanks

dan

On 18 February 2011 13:24, Bernhard Schussek <bschus...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It was removed because its implementation was buggy/bad. You can copy
> the old implementation into your project and use it this way. A new
> version of it will come soon.
>
> Bernhard

Dan Leech

Web Developer