Trying to do some related tables, under my bundle Entity dir i create 2 files

------------------------------Street:

/**
 * @orm:Entity
 */

class Street
{
    /**
     * @orm:Id
     * @orm:Column(type="integer")
     * @orm:GeneratedValue(strategy="IDENTITY")
     */

    protected $id;
     /**
     * @orm:Column(type="string", length="255")
     */
    protected $name;

    /**
     * @ManyToOne(targetEntity="Town", inversedBy="streets")
     */
    private $town;

}

-------------------------------------------------------------------Town:
/**
 * @orm:Entity
 */

class Town
{
    /**
     * @orm:Id
     * @orm:Column(type="integer")
     * @orm:GeneratedValue(strategy="IDENTITY")
     */

    protected $id;
     /**
     * @orm:Column(type="string", length="255")
     */
    protected $name;

    /**
     * @OneToMany(targetEntity="Street", mappedBy="town")
     */

    private $streets;

}

then, start doctrine:generate:entities MyBundle task.
and --dump-sql doctrine:schema:create shown:
===
CREATE TABLE Town (id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL, name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY(id)) ENGINE = InnoDB; CREATE TABLE Street (id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL, name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY(id)) ENGINE = InnoDB
===

Where is my foreign keys? and in php classes now GetChild methods too.
What i do wrong?

(and btw, how say doctrine dont generate ~Street.php file)

security at symfony-project.com