On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:08:33 -0800 (PST), Lideln <lid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
>
> Thank you for the answer !
> This is a good idea to use options to pass the EM, I will follow your
> advice !

Using an option is the good way to give the em to the form. This is how it
has to be passed to the EntityChoiceField so just add it as a required
option in your own form class.

> Nevertheless, it would be easier to be able to access the EM globaly,
> with an utility class or whatever (and this is not restricted to the
> em, but it would be great to be able to access the container from
> anywhere and not only the view).

The container cannot be accessed from the view.

The container will not be accessible globally as this is not its purpose.
It is meant to inject dependencies in the services, not to give access to
all services everywhere. an entity or a template should not have access to
the container.

> I will wait to see if my two first bugs are fixed in the (hopefully
> upcoming) RC1 ! :)
>
> Thanks again,

Regards

--