thanks for your replying,

I actually tried to solve out this problem by defining a new
function _toString() and without arguments this time,but it didn't seem
to work,I got a different error:
"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare sfModelFinder::__toString()"
you'll see below in my sfModelFinder.php,that _toString($limit=null)
is the only one declared,and they is no use to redefine a new function
without arguments!!

security at symfony-project.com