i have modifiyed my config. i think is nearly the same to your config.

security:
  encoders:
    users:
      class: Project\UserBundle\Entity\User
      algorithm: plaintext
  providers:
    default:
      entity: { class: UserBundle:User }
  firewalls:
    backend:
      pattern: /.*
      form-login:
        login_path: /login
        check_path: /login_check
      logout: true
      provider: default
      anonymous: true
  access_control:
    - { path: /backend/.*, role: ROLE_USER }

the login/session-data is still okay, but the security.context stores an
anoymous-token again.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

security at symfony-project.com