Hi, I want to extend base classes dynamically.
Following explains my requirements.

I have a table 'Property'.
Columns are 'property_id', 'owner_id', 'name' and many more.

So default there will be BaseProperty class, Property class extending
BaseProperty class.

I want to use mysql views.

views will be ctreated like following:

vwProperty1 : SELECT * FROM Property WHERE owner_id = 1
vwProperty2 : SELECT * FROM Property WHERE owner_id = 2

I want to extend BaseVwProperty1, BaseVwProperty2 class dynamically.

Based on login of Owner, I want either

class Property extends BaseVwProperty1
or
class Property extends BaseVwProperty2

And  not following, which is default

class Property extends BaseProperty.

The usage of views can give performance boost and many thing you need not set
every time, it eliminates lot of physical "where" conditions. This is an
example
and can be used in complex conditions.

Any help will be appreciated. A solution or a suggestion of using any design
pattern to achieve above.

Himanshu

security at symfony-project.com