Kris Wallsmith has a forked symfony-sandbox configured with Assetic at

https://github.com/kriswallsmith/symfony-sandbox

I've tried copying his configuration settings but haven't got it to work yet
either.

I'm getting the error:

The asset manager cache has not been warmed.

Here are the settings.

//config.yml
assetic:
    debug: %kernel.debug%
    use_controller: %kernel.debug%
    document_root: %kernel.root_dir%/../web

[he has it as assetic.config but that doesn't work for me]

//appKernel.php
new Symfony\Bundle\AsseticBundle\AsseticBundle(),

//autoload.php
'Assetic'                        => __DIR__.'/../vendor/assetic/src',

//routing_dev.yml
_assetic:
    resource: .
    type:     assetic

//base.html.twig
    <head>
/>
        {% block stylesheets %}
            {% assetic 'css/main/*' output='css/build/main.css' %}
            <link href="{{ asset_url }}" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />
            {% endassetic %}
        {% endblock %}
    </head>

Kris is presenting next week so I'm sure there will be more information on
proper configuration then.

security at symfony-project.com