Hi everybody.
I realize that in PR6 there is no Symfony\Bundle\DoctrineBundle\Form\
 package-namespace
So it is impossible to me to bind Forms to Entities and flush them into the
database.

According to Docs, you should use
EntityToIDTransformer, CollectionToChoiceTransformer, or so, to be able to
bind Objects to Fields
and viceversa.

I have 2 entities Clients and Sales.

So for my Sales, I have an attribute named "client". is a one-to-Many
relation.
I have to pass a Client object to the "setClient(Client $client) { } "
function in Sales entity.

With the lack of the DoctrineBundle\Form I've create a simple ChoiceField
which contains a simple array of ID => 'descriptiveStringTextForAnEntity'
I wanted to capture the value of the choice (to do a query to the
entity_manager and get the corresponing object from the db and pass it to my
Entity),
but $this->get('request')->get('nameOfMyForm[nameOftheChoiceField]') is
returning nothing.

I want to do that query to the db cuase the ChoiceForm is returning a string
(corresponding to the selected value) and the
$form->bind($this->get('request), $SalesEntityInstance) is telling
me that a string value has been passed but a Client object is expected.

What can I to to solve this problem?
Should I wait for a PR7 with the issues fixed for the DoctrineBundle\Form?

Any suggestion will be welcome [?] (sorry for my english :D)

security at symfony-project.com