Hi,

After a successful form-based/Doctrine Entity Provider login I am
trying to retrieve the encrypted password of the user by $password =
this->get("security.context")->getUser()->getPassword();

$password is empty though I can see that it is not empty in the
database.

print_r($this->get('security.context')) returns the following:

            [user:protected] => iMARKET\SignUpBundle\Entity\Enterprise
Object
                (
                    [id:protected] => 3
                    [contact_name:protected] => Test User2
                    [contact_email:protected] => te...@test.hu
                    [username:protected] => test2
                    [password:protected] =>
                    [salt:protected] => 4259

[originalEntityData:Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork:private] => Array
                                                (

[0000000063ad1ee5000000004d32053c] => Array
                                                        (
                                                            [id] => 3
                                                            [username]
=> test2
                                                            [password]
=> 8aa8b391cd368edf237aab80b4f53cabf89dc4cb
                                                            [salt] =>
4259

What's the problem, why can't I retrieve the password by simply
calling getPassword after login?

Andras

security at symfony-project.com