I have created my own login form, once submitting it call an Ajax
(controller) action that execute a login function from a service I
wrote. The service gets an instance of SecurityContext ($this-
>security).. here is the login function:

public function login($userId, $rememberMe = false)
{

    $token = $rememberMe
            ? new RememberMeToken($this->user, $this->providerKey,
base64_encode(serialize(array($this->user->getUsername(), $this->user-
>getPassword()))))
            : new UsernamePasswordToken($this->user->getUsername(),
$this->user->getPassword(), $this->providerKey, $this->user-
>getRoles());

    $this->security->setToken($token);

    return true;
}

How can I make it so if $rememberMe is true it will also set a cookie
(right now RememberMeToken only set a session object)

Any thoughts?

security at symfony-project.com