Greetings,

I'm trying to integrate Doctrine extensions in Symfony 2 (PR 7 - download
from symfony.com) with the steps described in the documentation of the
DoctrineExtensionsBundle (index.rst).

I've registered the DoctrineExtensions and Stof namespaces in
app/autoload.php and added the DoctrineExtensionsBundle in
app/AppKernel.php.

In app/config.yml I added

    doctrine:
        orm:
            mappings:
                StofDoctrineExtensionsBundle: ~

and

    stof_doctrine_extensions:
        orm:
            default: ~

After that i ran php app/console cache:warmup and got the following error:

PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 1 passed to
Gedmo\Mapping\MappedEventSubscriber::loadMetadataForObjectClass() must be an
instance of Doctrine\Common\Persistence\ObjectManager, instance of
Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager given, called in
/Users/juergen/Sites/symfony20/panter/vendor/gedmo-doctrine-extensions/lib/G
edmo/Timestampable/AbstractTimestampableListener.php on line 31 and defined
in
/Users/juergen/Sites/symfony20/panter/vendor/gedmo-doctrine-extensions/lib/G
edmo/Mapping/MappedEventSubscriber.php on line 91

Far as I understood the instructions, I've done everything necessary to
configure the bundle - but I guess I'm missing something.

Any help is very much appreciated!

- Jürgen

security at symfony-project.com