Hi everyone,

Recently I've decided to change routes from Yaml declaration to annotations
using FrameworkExtraBundle, which is now shipped with Symfony2.
Previously I was able to link several routes to one action:

management__users:
    pattern:  /management/users
    defaults: { _controller: KernelBundle:Management:users}

management__users__filter:
    pattern:  /management/users/{filter}/{value}
    defaults: { _controller: KernelBundle:Management:users}

And action was like this:
    public function usersAction($filter = null, $value = null)

So with annotations I need to do something like this:
    /**
     * @extra:Route("/users", name="management__users")
     * @extra:Route("/users/:filter/:value",
name="management__users__filter")
     */
    public function usersAction($filter = null, $value = null)

But of course this gives me an error. How should I implement this kind of
scenario with annotations?

Regards,
Nikita

security at symfony-project.com