Hey Francesco,

Thank you, I had my suspicions, that this would be the case.

I understand now, but I would still like this to be prevented, since
the model is only meant for internal plugin usage.

The programmer can Interface with responding data via a class/object,
so in this case it doesn't need those files to be created in the
project-lib.

Again,
Thank you

security at symfony-project.com