That doesn't make too much sense to me, although, it might work!!

public function load($em)  <-- $em
    {
      $user1 = new User();
      $user1->setName('Cesar Hernandez');
      $dm = $this->get('doctrine.odm.mongodb.document_manager');  <--
$dm
      $dm->persist($user);

from your command let's say:
  console doctrine:mongodb:daba:load .... you are passing the entity
manager,  in this case document-manager to de load function through
$em parameter (better to be renamed as $manager) and the use it later
like this.
$manager->persist($user)
$manager->flush()

but as I said before, it might work as you retrieve $dm from DIC which
I don't know whether it's available from load command...

Hope it helps

security at symfony-project.com