This is not especific to PR10,

if you do {{ form_field(form) }} it will output everything needed (errors,
hiddens, labels, and fields)
But if you access each filed like:

{{ fom_field(form.somePropertyName) }}
{{ form_error(form.somePropertyName) }}

etc...

then you must explicity render the hidden fields.

Hope this solve your issue.

Regards!

security at symfony-project.com