Le 06/04/2011 01:26, Antonio Antunes a écrit :
Hello!

Clearing the cache didn't worked, unfortunately.

Removing your "Bundle" from the references, didn't too.

I'm using Symfony2  2.0.0PR9, which I have downloaded from official
site on the day I've opened this thread.

If anyone wants to take a look, I have saved a copy of all directory
structure at http://antonioantunes.com.br/symfonyBUG.tar.gz - it's a
1:1 copy of what i'm trying to run

Here goes my routing.yml too (dunno if it's right, copied from tutorial):
# app/config/routing.yml
homepage:
     pattern:  /
     defaults: { _controller: FrameworkBundle:Default:index }
This controller does not exist anymore as it ws useless to have it in the framework
_ikki:
     resource: "@IkkiDemoBundle/Resources/config/routing.yml"
In PR9, it should be @IkkiDemo/...
This was reverted in PR10 so I suggest you to upgrade :)
Thanks!

--
Christophe | Stof

security at symfony-project.com